Saturday, November 10, 2007

Seriously now...

Who thought they would make it this far in life? A fifty-something female writing about how life in the 50s has impacted her present situation. Shouldn't I be on life support somewhere in cyberspace? Perhaps I am....

Hello, call me Autumn. Not my real name of course, but autumn is my favorite season of the year and we are in the thick of it. How exciting to wake up each morning and be surprised by rain, snow or really who knows what is awaiting us.

I am a female, single now with two wonderful children who are now grown and making their way in the world. Single doesn't mean lonely, however. My days are filled with children as I teach middle school tweens and enjoy every minute of it. Admittedly, coming home some days finds me tired at which point I slip on my sneakers and walk a few. I hope to then find you here when I come home to share some thoughts with you.

I will be back soon.

No comments: